Friday, November 20, 2009

Jewelry Open House


I am having a Jewelry Open House tomorrow! Come find great gifts at a great price for a great cause! All proceeds go towards Greyson's medical bills. Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, hair clips, pacifier chains, etc. Most items under $7!


And now some pictures with my terrible camera!
There is something for everyone, and everyone is welcome!
See you there!

Date: Saturday, Nov. 21st
Time: 11:00am-2:00pm
Place: Brown Residence (call for info if needed)
Questions? 801 - 221 - 4605

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE those hair clips! And me thinks me needs some new earrings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea pretty jewelry! (Boo sucky camera.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally come! I am babysitting my niece and nephew during that time. I really like the stuff though. Next time you do a show let me know. Or maybe I could have a personal showing, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to give you those plastic pieces to work your magic with! Gorgeous stuff, grill! Exaterbo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yeah--and thanks for the link to Letters!

    ReplyDelete