Wednesday, November 4, 2009

To: Arrested Development

My Dearest Arrested Development,

I need to thank you for getting me through those hopeless, dark nights in the hospital when I had Grey. Joe was inspired to get me an ipod that Christmas and load on it all of your episodes, a treat I had never tasted before, and oh how sweet you are! I have watched you over and over since then, something I have never done with other shows, you should feel special. Why there are only three seasons of you I will never know, this is a tragedy. But I am a faithful fan, for so many reasons. You truly are the best show ever.

Love, Cha

4 comments:

  1. I've only seen a couple episodes and I howled through the whole thing. I'll have to Netflick it and watch the rest.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. That's amazing that Greyson can say "Mama" and "Dadda". Nate has started to make those sounds periodically but he doesn't address us yet. I jump around like a dork banging my chest everytime I hear Ma. "Yeah Nathan! I'm Mama!" Maybe he's avoiding saying the word just so he won't have to watch me dancing around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the scenes with the Dad hiding in the attic make me hysterical with laughter. The breast pump... the dolls...the maternity clothes...the exterminator...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. I was in love with this show when it was on. All the characters are SO hysterical!

    ReplyDelete