Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Helmet

So, I got this new helmet thing for my "misshapen" head that everyone keeps talking about. I, of course, think I look fine, but whatever. Mommy says I need to wear it 23 hours a day! I'm like "Are you kidding me? What will my girl cousins think? And right during the holidays when there will be pictures galore!" But as most things in my life I take it in stride, and wear it like a good little boy without any complaints, because I'm cool like that.


HEY! I said no pictures!



Well, OK maybe one.


I do look kind of cute, huh.


Then Mommy pimped my helmet and now I'm stylin'. Oh, and by the way I am eating in this picture. That's right real food. I think it was squash that day, a family favorite. It's just alright for me.


Are you kidding me with this? Who can sleep this way? Helmet and bi-pap mask? But actually the helmet makes my mask fit more comfortably, and I usually sleep all the way through the night with it. I"ll take the perks where I can get them.

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow.

6 comments:

  1. His cute little face could KILL me. He's so sweet and a good little camper. I love that you bedazzled his hat. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I can't handle it with the cpap! What a patient kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite post ever. "Hey, I said no pictures" had me falling off my chair. So dagum cute. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay squash!! That's so awesome he is eating REAL food! He is so adorable in his helmet! He totally pulls it off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little sweetie!

    ANd the last line took me right back to college...thank you for that...I can hear it now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grey's girl cousin Holly loves him just the way he is. He knows it too =). She needs to visit him again so they can clap together.

    That's great that Grey is eating real food now.

    ReplyDelete