Tuesday, November 10, 2009

the photogenic award goes to...

I have four beautiful children, I will be the first to admit it, but you would never know from these pictures.
Exhibit A:

evil, balding gnome in princess disguise


Exhibit B:

less than impressed Robot with casual Thomas and irritated Snow White


Exhibit C:

freaky bald fairy, with glued on buns, that stole someone's essence


Exhibit D: who makes a face like this when you say "cheese"? My boys


Exhibit E:
ragamuffin troll doll


Exhibit F:
greasy monkey


Exhibit G:don't ask


Exhibit H:

homeless child with missing upper lip


Exhibit I:

I said "smile" not "close your eyes"


Exhibit J:

now that's just sad, he was happy here, I promise

Now after reassessment I realize the problem here is the photographer, mostly.

and after all that I will now post a good one...

is that the best I have? Well yes, for now, but there will be better ones coming soon...stay tuned

6 comments:

  1. stolen essence!!! i am wildly laughing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have SO many pictures like these of my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simon grabbing the two good bits definitely takes the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the troll doll! That's what Goldberry looks like in most of her pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry but ALL the pictures with Mila are killing me. I've seen her in person and she is beautiful but seriously, those pictures are so funny. The ragamuffin troll doll takes the cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could this be any cuter? I love all the pictures of the kids with their eyes closed - I think this is a common problem for those behind the camera (at least it is for me). I have to take 100 pictures in order to hopefully get 1 or 2 that aren't distorted somehow. My problem is usually the blurriness. I can never get clear shots!! We should take a class together on this!!

    ReplyDelete